Tuesday 21 July 2009

To Mama and Papa;) and my friends;)


Hallooooo<3
I thought I could write you a few things about Queenswood and the life in Queenswood.
First of all the other girls in the picture are Nikola(German) Margeaux and Camille (French).Sadly all of them left on Saturday.The photo was taken in the TV-Room in our House,in which we met often in the evenings.We watched movies or we chatted to each other and most of the time someone was playing the piano which wasn't always nice,because the piano sounds strange.
I miss the pupils a lot who were here last week,but the girls in my room didn't leave so that's cool.I like them a lot.We have a decoration competition in the whole school; which room is the nicest?
Our room is full of decorations.On the walls are posters,feathers,straws and other things which I can't say in English ( wir haben eisstiele bemalt und an die wand geklebt sowie geschenkpapierschleifen gemacht und sie an die wand gehanegn;) ) Now our room looks lie carnival, but if we win we would have pizza for the whole house!
I have to finish now because it's breaktime,
ANNE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment