Thursday 30 July 2009

Bye Queenswood.



This is the last blog from Queenswood,the last Ecomm lesson in this year.It was an amazing time here,meeting new friends from different countries,learning english.Intensive but fun was the slogan from Lines.It was intensive,6 lessons english a day,fun was it too,because all of my classmates in Rowling and in Pratchett were great and friendly.We had a lot of fun during the lessons.The food especially the breakfast was good,I mean it had to be good,because we had to survive four weeks:D
At first I didn't like to get up at seven o'clock even on Sundays,and get into bed at 11 o'clock but after one week my circadian rhythm had changed so that I woke up every day at 7 o'clock and I couldn't go to bed one hour earlier because I just became tired at 11 o'clock.Of course I look forward to see my family again and my cats,and my room,my own bathroom and so on.... One thing,which was really annoying was the weather.There were just about 4 days,on which it hadn't rained,while the Germans suffer on hot temperatures.
I think it will be really hard to say goodbye to the people,who we've seen every day,four weeks long,like our houseparents Sibe,Raman and Lucy.We all like them,but they're very strict too.
I will miss the evenings in the TV rooms when we just sat there and talked to each other(of course in english) or the evenings when we watched a movie.Or the morning sentence from Sibe;Good morning Girls,wake up now,open the curtains,open the window,make sure your room is clean.Everything hast to be perfect today.
Pro tennis was funny too it was good to do sports after dinner.So after it you can just relax.
The coaches were friendly,it was perfect.
The area around Queenwood and itself is beautiful.







No comments:

Post a Comment